global menu innovation
Address: via del Porto Fluviale, 21
Opening hours: every day from 10:30 a.m. to 2:00 a.m., Friday and Saturday from 10:30 a.m. to 3:00 a.m.
Tel. 06 5743199 | www.portofluviale.com
Portofluviale is like a great puzzle, designed in an ex-warehouse of 900 square metres. Its main pieces are the Trattoria, the Pizzeria, the Bar, the Lounge and the Street-food kitchen. A deep multipurpose, multifunctional and especially convivial spirit divides Porto Fluviale in four zones. They are all characterized by a desire to make food available for everyone, to bring back a playful attitude at the table, to create a good atmosphere, to cook well-made food, using fresh products and setting prices to suit all.
The Trattoria offers traditional dishes from various Italian regions. The Pizzeria has two ovens to give the client the possibility to choose between the “Roman style” pizza or the “Naples style” with the fat edge. The bar is for quick lunches or aperitifs. There is the street-food ring-kitchen for whoever would like to taste some street-food specialities from the entire peninsula. And at last, the Lounge with its glamorous vibes. Lots of different rendezvous for all hours of the day… for eating, drinking, chatting, reading or meeting people.
Specialties of the house:
- ciliegina di bufala broccoletti e bottarga (cheese and vegetable course)
- fettuccine alla papalina (pasta)
- tartare di bufala con pomodorini infornati, cipolla rossa e pecorino di Filiano (cheese and vegetable course)
- crocchetta di astice con salsa al cognac, maionese al dragoncello e yogurt arancia e aneto (fish course)
- capocollo di suino con verza croccante e salsa al miele e birra (meat course)